Catch a Cheating Wife: 13 Classic Signs

Advice by: Fredrick Carter
Place: San Antonio, Texas, USA

If you haven't read about the signs of cheating in relationships, then it would be a good idea that you do read it once at least. It gives you an in-depth insight into how most human beings cheat in relationships.

Irrespective of being man, woman, boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse, most human beings tend to leak out the age old classic signs of cheating! More specifically, to catch a cheating wife, here are the most significant signs to look for.

Catch A Cheating Wife: Top Signs

#5 Sign to Catch A Cheating Wife
Grows Less Dependent
Check if your wife used to depend on you for going shopping, for finding out some details about some place or even buying the grocery and suddenly she no longer nags you about any of it. Her lack of dependence on you for no good reason means that there is someone else taking your place.

#6 Sign to Catch A Cheating Wife
Starts Being Secretive & Maintains A Low Profile
A cheating wife will try to maintain a low profile and not speak much about her day to you. Her call list on her phone will be empty, her inbox will be empty too and you’ll be lucky if you catch a secret email account she set up and never told you about. Once in a while you’ll find her hanging up a call awkwardly saying it’s a wrong number or probably something on the lines of “Can I call you later?”

#7 Sign to Catch A Cheating Wife
Most of Your Conversations will be focused on you
If your wife is cheating on you, it is but obvious she doesn’t have enough to tell you about her day. So the tables are turned on you and it’ll be you speaking about your day, your afternoon, your work and your night. When things were fine earlier, it’d actually been her yapping away – that’s a sign of cheating to look out for!

#8 Sign to Catch A Cheating Wife
Finance & Expenses Indicators
You might notice on the credit card a splurge in her expenses for a ton of trivial things, dinners, lunches and purchase of items that you never even saw! Her cell phone bills are either sent to her by email or mailed to her office address, so that you never come across any.

#9 Sign to Catch A Cheating Wife
Sparkless Sex Life
She’ll come up with ridiculous reasons to avoid sex. You will notice a lack of physical intimacy even in terms of just cuddling up or kissing each other good bye. On the other side of a dry sex life with you, there are chances that her own sex life is spruced up somewhere else. Signs for noticing that could be hickies on her body, scratches on her back & her arms and completely new moves from her side while having sex with you.

Catch A Cheating Wife: Top Signs -- Page 1 -- Page 2 -- Page 3

If You Liked It, Please Share It!



1 Comments:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. Here I was stuck in a dead-end marriage and just wanted out. It wasn't until I took our computer in to the shop to clean a virus, and I got talking to the guy and he was telling me that computers have records of everything you just need to know where to look.

When I went home I began searching the internet to see if there was any evidence of what my wife was up to. I came across this one website ( WifeySpy.ca ) where I was able to provide them with a few files from my computer and they were able to tell me all the websites my husband was accessing, including some dating sites where I was actually able to see some the guys she was engaging.

I now had the information I needed to finally approach her about this, and this was one of the most important and hardest things I had to do but I am so grateful that I did. I feel so free and happy, now that I have moved on and I suggest anyone else in the same situation to do the same.

Post a Comment

Use of basic HTML is permitted for making the text bold & italic and for providing hyperlinks. Please do leave back links to your social profiles/website/blog!